Murray River Trails Christmas Gift Ideas
Give the gift of travel to the Murray River this Christmas with our specialised 'Half Day Murray River Safari' experience!
This half day guided Safari explores the diverse landscapes of the Murray River and how the wildlife interact with them. Our local guide will take you exploring on foot, by boat and by vehicle, helping you see unique wildlife and spot amazing birdlife.
It's the perfect gift for lovers of wildlife and birdwatchers!
Half Day Murray River Safari
Our half day Murray River Safari tour can be tatilored include walking, river cruising or a driving tour around ephemeral lakes. All activities help you encounter a range of wildlife & birdlife on the Murray River and also learn about the landscapes of the river.
Your wildlife journey begins when you board the pontoon cruiser and cruise along the river, eyes scanning the tree canopy for sleepy koalas along the river corridor.
Our guide will help you see koalas, possums and kangaroos and they can take you to spectacular outback lakes teeming with birdlife including migratory species.
The half day Murray River Safari includes:
- Expert local guide
- Use of day backpack
- Morning tea, lunch and refreshments
- Private pontoon cruising spotting koalas and kangaroos, pelicans and swans
- A choice between: a guided woodlands and cliff walk, or a driving safari through dunes and ephemeral lakes in high conservancy areas with spectacular birdwatching
- Private groups of 2 - 4 people
- Tour duration 9:00am-3:00pm (flexible)
- Departs from Renmark
- Tours operate from March to November 2022
- Available Monday-Sunday (subject to availabilty)
- Price $500 per person