Last updated: 10:30AM, November 26 2021
This policy and its booking terms and conditions relevant to Covid-19 are supported by the full Murray River Trails Booking Terms and Conditions.
Murray River Trails is a COVID-SAFE practicing business and we have implemented important measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests is maintained throughout our tours.
We take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, and in response to the current Covid-19 circumstances we have taken additional measures to ensure our staff and guests have a safe and enjoyable experience
These measures require that;
- our staff, including guides, are double vaccinated for Covid-19
- our Murray River Walk and Murray River Safari guests are double vaccinated for Covid-19 before January 31st 2022, or more than 90 days before their tour departs. Proof of vaccination will be required before a guest can depart on a tour.
- guests with a Medical Exemption from Covid-19 vaccination, will need to provide evidence of their certificate of exemption and a negative Covid-19 test taken 72 hours before departure.
- guests and staff complete the SA Government’s Covid-19 Safe Check-In via a QR code/sign in sheets where directed
- that masks be worn where directed
- guests and staff use the provided hand sanitiser + wash hands frequently
Our tours are conducted in remote natural areas with no contact with the public. We meet in public places at the commencement and completion of a tour, and we will respect the Covid-19 requirements of those places.
While in public places at the start and finish of a tour we kindly ask that guests respect physical distancing measures during all personal interactions with other guests and staff whenever possible. We ask that you respect our guidelines and follow staff instructions regarding this.
Prior to departure, if guests are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms we advise them to contact us to reschedule their bookings. For the health, safety and comfort of our staff and other guests, we will not be able to allow guests to participate in the tour if they are currently testing positive for Covid-19, or they are close contact for anyone tested positive for Covid-19 or display any of these symptoms:
- cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, fever or chills, loss of smell or altered sense of taste. This includes our staff and guests.
For further information about Covid-19, including current travel restrictions, please visit the following Government websites.
We trust that Covid-19 will not affect our tour schedule nor our guests in 2022 and that our normal terms and conditions apply.
However, if you are unable to join us on your scheduled departure date as a direct result of Covid-19 travel restrictions, your booking can be rescheduled to a date within 14 months of the original departure date.
There are no administration fees associated with the rescheduling. Credit for the tour will be held with Murray River Trails and the price of the original departure date will be honoured.
If the rescheduled departure date is more than 90 days from the time of the original departure, you will have the option to be refunded the balance.
Murray River Trails will hold your deposit as credit to secure your rescheduled booking. The balance will be due 90 days prior to the tour and will be subject to scheduled price increases.